Friday, August 29, 2008

Blue

So I was running through Central Park on Wednesday...(ah! Central Park Yay New York!!!) And as I was walking afterword I was thinking of all kinds of things. Just little ways to be happier. I thought of some portable ways to have fun (hacki Sac, Frizbee, instagame) and was brainstorming ways to simplify my life. And I saw this lady walking with head phones and kind of talking, clearly on a cell phone with head phones and I thought "hey, there's a hands free way of keeping in touch.- GOOD idea." So I'm in the process of deciding whether or not to get a blue tooth headset for my phone. This is the list I've come up with so far:
Pros
-Hands free
-Look cool
-Talk while doing other activities

Cons
-look like you're talking to the air...:S
-expensive?..I'm not sure if it actually is
-Sunglasses get stuck- not enough space above the ear

So right now I'm even...thoughts? I'm due for an update on my phone so now is a good time to make this happen. Vote on the poll!!

So why do they call it a "tooth?" I mean I know that's about where it's located on your face but I still feel like that's a funny choice in title.

1 comment:

Kelly Jean said...

YOU RAN IN CENTRAL PARK!?!!? Oh my heck. Livin the dream.