Saturday, August 9, 2008

dumb dares

I have a really good friend whose dad is also my really good friend it's a family friend thing if you know what I mean and every week he the family friend's dad aka uncle Tim sends me a list of amazing office dares that I always laugh at but never dare to actually do today I read the list of dares and laughed out loud while i saw myself in my minds eye carrying out the dare the dare consisted of throwing up your hands and yelling opa every time someone announced something as i pictured myself doing it i laughed and thought someone that brave would have to be cool it was then i decided that i would start taking the dares that he sent because why not its funny and i would really like to be cool so dont be surprised if you see me doing really creatively rediculous things for a laugh or just for myself so i can laugh its pretty funny if you really think about it and why not love life for how stupid you can be sometimes so here goes im takin the dare and checkin it off check one write a letter with no punctuation just once alright kinevils my new middle name love you all val

1 comment:

Kelly Jean said...

Ha, good work. It was about 5 lines down that I started to think... hmmm... maybe she's doing a no-punctuation one..... sure enough, voila! No puncshies.