Thursday, August 7, 2008

Day 3

So for about a year now I've really been gettin into the whole health foods, whole grain, lots of produce thing. Some would call me "green" or perhaps "granola"- I don't know what I am really but to a lot of people it may be "weirdo health freak". Anyway, I like it. But the point is I'm doing a two week body cleanse/liquid fast. And I just want to put it out there that I love carrot juice. It's creamy and delicious and I like it ok? Secondly I'd like to say that juicing anything that's green or leafy = bile. It's nasty, I will not lie, do not do it for fun because it won't be. Anyways, I'm on day #3 But just for the sake of consistency I think I'll update you on how 1 and 2 went

Day #1-
8:00 Am-
Heck yes I'm gonna clean out this body and everything's going to rock!

12:00 PM
Mm Carrot Juice again!....ya I'm excited... and hungry. ya, all of you eating things you can chew-- you don't know what LIVING is.

3:00 PM
Me: Soy soup- thank goodness it's salty!! All this juice is driving me crazy.
Graham Cracker: You better eat me before your brain explodes
Me:ok

6:00 Pm
THAT'S IT! I'M EATING BREAD! AND NONE OF YOU CAN STOP ME!!

10:00
Well......so much for day one. 13 to go...:S

Day 2:
8:00
What the crap am I going to eat for breakfast?!
(juiced collared greens with molasses- THAT's what)

12:00
carrot juice...mm. Im still hungry

3:00
Misso Soup- surprisingly satisfying- especially when I'm totally distracted from my excruciating hunger because my latest Vampire novel is incredible!! (Bella and Jacob?= lame. When does Edward come back?)

6:00
Jamba- saved my life

10:00
hm... carrot juice yet again. my life should be novel.



Day three- today

9:00 AM
Spinach juice and mollasses....filling....don't unplug your nose Val. Don't unplug your nose!!Not to mention that nasty vitamin supplement...*shudder

11:00 AM
I can't wait for some nice carrot...WHAT THE!!? non-refrigeration= rancid carrot juice=hungry val= :(
Well, I'll never make THAT mistake again.

3:00 PM
NO EATING, just reading- Come on Bella, save that vampire! o Edward I knew you'd come back!!

7:30 PM
Nice to have that book finished- What is that odd sensation in my mid section? Could be hunger??...food. soup, more more more More MORE!!!!

9:00 PM
too much soup ... ugh.(and a tortilla and cheese...sh)


How do I get myself into this stuff? The funniest thing is that I would never give it up. I've started now...it's over. I have to finish. I mean I could quit but- I won't. I'm funny that way.

2 comments:

Kelly Jean said...

Whew, Val! You've got so much determination. I applaud you. Too bad we HAVE to eat in order to survive... sometimes it gets in the way, like when I want to read my book forever & not do anything else.

PS - No need for you to write novel comments, that's my job. One-worders are fine :D

Adam Ruben said...

Wow...That's all I can say. I survive on cereal and microwavable tacitos. Having to eat anything without artifical flavorings and colors for more than one meal makes me sick thinking about it! standing ovation for Val!