Monday, August 11, 2008

"couch"

Do you ever think you're totally over something then go back and realize you're not over it at all? And then kick yourself for going back? Then wonder what to do next? Or if there's really anything to do at all? Sigh* It's like that John Mayer song- in repair. "I could be right, I could be ready, but if I took my heart's advice I shoulda known it's still unsteady." Kinda like when you're really worn out and you're sitting on the couch and you think "I'm ready to stand up" and as soon as you do there's a major head rush and you have to sit back down. That's where I'm at. I don't feel strong, I don't feel full, and my head is a little fuzzy. So......:S...now what? When do I get to leave the couch? Or do I like sitting here? Am I imagining the head rush so I get to stay? I don't even like the couch anymore. It's UNCOMFORTABLE. In fact it's downright TORTUROUS. - but it HAS been good to me in the past. argh I'm tired of thinking about it.

1 comment:

beckyallen5 said...

Call it a "SOFA' and it might start being good to you!! It''s not a "couch" nor has it ever been... it's feeling a little upset at this point!!

Love, Julia