Thursday, August 21, 2008

A really sweet quote:

"If I don't let myself be happy now, then when? If not now, when?"

I'm not sure who said this but I like it. The more I think about life the more I see that it's either a never ending string of things you love, or a never ending string of things you don't love. How often do you hear someone say "you know, everything this year was really normal. I didn't need to adjust anything and there weren't any problems. Guess I got life figured, I'm good from here on out" ? NEVER, that's how often. And that's what I like about that quote. Changes come. Adjustments come and problems come- but you don't have to wait for them to be "over" to love life or to be happy. Just roll with it and do your best. :)

3 comments:

Dari Orton said...

HEY!! College is pretty swell. A little strange and way out of my comfort zone of my little neighborhood but its been a neat time. How about you? Are you gone again?

Dari Orton said...

Class starts on monday. I'm way nervous for that.
but i'll live.
:D so where exactly do you go?

Adam Ruben said...

Hmm... That is excellent! Kinda sums up high school in a sick way...But in a way... Haha thanks for sharing!