Wednesday, July 23, 2008

7th west is a BUSY STREET ok?

So today I went running and the most embarrassing thing happened. I was set to run for 6 miles today and I wanted to run it in under an hour cuz last time it took me an hour pretty much flat. So I'm running and I always cut my runs in half- run half to a certain point, turn around and come back. So I was makin pretty good pace half way and thought- ya I've totally got time to get home in under an hour. But the last three miles was kinda kickin' my butt, and it was really hot so I was taking a couple slow down and walk breaks, just so I wouldn't totally hate life tomorrow. Breaks take time so I was a little worried, and started running a quicker pace in between breaks.

So I get to a shady spot and decide "ok, I'm going to stand in the shade for 10 seconds and catch some air." So I'm there five seconds- it's all good. Then the last five seconds I'm gearin up to run ...and I start to pee. So I'm running thinking- " O my body will recognize that NOW is NOT the time." But kids I gotta be honest I STRAIGHT UP, PEED my PANTS today while running on 7th west. Pretty embarrassing I know- BUT, I made my time ;).

TMI? What's YOUR best pee your pants story?? Let's HEAR IT!!!

No comments: