Thursday, July 31, 2008

MEMORIES!!!

SO I've been seeing a trend in the memory sharing game via blog and I thought I'd join in cuz that's so awesome!! Leave a comment on my blog of a memory that you and I have had together. It doesn't matter if you've known me for a short time, or a long time, anything you remember! Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you.Ready, Set, GO!

5 comments:

Sharesa Larsen said...

I have sooo many wonderful memories with you, like the time you showed up at my house when you should have been in Boston, that was amazing! I too enjoy our talks, it is great to be able to just sit in chat with someone you totally love and trust. Remember when Creed and I were first married and you and Ell came over to our little apartment and we made cookies? Fun times!

Ryan Holdaway said...

How about time we met up outside your apartment at that park and played some ultimate until 3 AM and that lady shouted at us and I almost got in a fight with her. Thats a great memory

Dari Orton said...

I was so confused :D

But i remember you hanging out with my brother and hearing stories of when you guys were in pre school and you would not stop kissing jeremy. Funny times. The whole Young Women Presidency in my ward things you should marry jeremy. I though it was funny cuz it all started in pre school. HAAH! you are awesome!

Adam Ruben said...

Ha! I remember the first time I saw you. At a christmas party you were having. I went this tizzy. And was incredibly uncomfortable the whole time! Glad that's passed. Let's record!

L.W. said...

I remember going to applebees with you and your mom when you came up to visit boco! I just kept thinking to myself "gosh I hope she goes here...I want to have someone like her here!"

And you did. Hooray.