Saturday, July 12, 2008

NOSE JOB

thanks to my amazing Doctor - Doctor Bennett- I no longer have a crooked nose. I had "surgery" yesterday. He basically put me out and broke my nose back. No incisions, no IV, just gas and some skilled hands. This is the new look I'll be sporting for the next three days. I know I know, it's pretty attractive. Hopefully all you hot men can resist the temptation to call me RIGHT NOW. I'm busy today - recovering.



Jk I really feel awesome. I was only in pain for about an hour and my eyes aren't bruised at all. Wang Chung! It's pretty amazing that I can be this happy after having my nose broken AGAIN. Life is so good, I slept ALL DAY yesterday. And I'm only going to get better.... :D. Thanks for reading!! Be sure to leave a comment, even if it's irrelevent. I know my audience better that way :).

10 comments:

Sami said...

Wow. I didn't even know you had a broken/crooked nose before. I hate being put under. It's scary. But I'm glad you feel good and are healing fast!

Chrissie Lou said...

thank you for coming! I love your little nose. :)

Katasha Lyn said...

Oh sweet Val. I can't believe you broke your nose!! You are so upbeat and positive about it. It's fantastic. I love you. I miss you and am so oober excited to see you in a couple weeks!! Yay!

Sami said...

Hey, I got your number but I deleted your comment so that others wouldn't get it too. I'll call you sometime this week. I'm so excited to see you!

Lindsay said...

yes yes yes! Whoever says frisbee is a non contact sport should come to you first! You're the best Val! Lookin good

Lauren@ "Happiness is..." said...

love the pic val! Come check out my blog!!

Anonymous said...

looks like you just keep getting hurt, now doesn't it!?

i miss your bright shiny face. hope you're having a good summer! love you!

DANIELLE said...

you know what I like about you?? I mean there are hundreds of things--how funny you are, how smart you are, how talented and beautiful (yes even with a nose cast thingy), how strong, how energetic -- do you want me to keep going, 'cause I can.... I REALLY like how positive you are, even if something is not really positive (aka dating, bleh)

Okay, I'll say it. I just like you, Val!

vallarsen49 said...

Thanks Danielle. I wish I knew your last name so I could assign you a face in my mind

Kelly Jean said...

Sad, Val! Glad you decided to make it a laughing, happy matter though. And I couldn't even tell you broke it when I saw you the other day, so whala! Now it's just a fun memory :)