Sunday, July 20, 2008

Boring blog post- boring!!!

So, I don't really have anything great to write I just know that people have more fun reading your blog if you write stuff a lot. Not long things though (I don't have patience for long posts unless they're real good- sorry friends. If it's long and boring I'm OUT).I have this friend named Megan who hates blogging but does it anyway cuz her friend Brynne went out of town for a long time..blah blah blah....but she's really good at it. Which just goes to show that you don't have to TRY to be interesting. You just have to be honest... and brief.

Does anyone else have a really poopy time getting pictures up on their blogs? Cuz I surely do. And how do you do that movie thing?? And while I'm at it I want a cool background!!

1 comment:

Meggara said...

oh my gosh i'm that friend megan! i love that i made it on your blog..it truly is hard for me. so if i can do it, everyone can. and you put me as sister sorris! haha i love it. and you.