Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Cast...

SO today something very big happened in the life of Val.

I go to the Boston Conservatory of Music in Boston MA as many of you know. And I'm in my Junior year and have get to do an actual musical in my college career, which is kinda sad cuz I'm a Musical Theater MAJOR (not minor MAJOR......major). And today I walked by a good friend of mine (greg) and he told me I should definitely go look in the green room.....so I did.....and I got CAST!!!!!!!! I'm going to be in the Fall mainstage and I'm totally stoked and we totally had our first rehearsal tonight and I rocked it!!! and I might dye my hair brown for the part (but hopefully not- that would be hard to get it back :S ). But ya it's a really big deal and I"m really happy and I hope all of you in the area will come and see it!!! love love love!!

7 comments:

Ellen Irion said...

SOOOOOOOO proud of you!!!!!! Our madre just told me right before i checked the blog, but seriously. YAY!!!! you deserve it! and . . . i hope you don't have to dye your hair

Sami said...

YAY! Congratulations VAl! That's is so awesome. And big! You are so good so I can't say I'm surprised, but still, congrats!

p.s. Don't dye your hair. It will NEVER get back unless your grow it out. And ew, regrowth anyone? Just wear a wig.

Lindsay said...

that's so great Val! I'm so excited for you!! I'm excited to hear all about it. Yes, you could pull off the brown hair, but i love your hair now. Val...we never tossed :( pretty sad about it.

Kelly Jean said...

Well, look at you! Good job! That's so exciting!! You're gonna do so great! If I happen to be in Boston when you're performing, I'll definitely come to the show.
... And yeah, I dyed my hair brown, and it's fun for a while, but it's a hassle to keep up (or dye back to blonde once you're sick of it) ... but you're beautiful, so whatever you do will look great!

Adam Ruben said...

Awesome Val! Super Congradulations! I wish I could come see it! Hey, if you dye your hair you'd look exactly like Ellen!...but I've been told I think everyone looks like Ellen...But either way congrats!

Sharesa Larsen said...

Congratulations! We wish that we could come and see you!

Carly Jo Porter said...

Val I love you and am so happy and excited that you got cast! GO VAL!!!!!