Wednesday, February 6, 2008

People

People are DUMB. I mean I love people and I do my best to treat em good.  But sometimes, people are just rude. Serious.  They don't think about what they say before they say it.  And they think they know everything about you before they've talked to you about ANYthing.  And you try to do all this nice stuff for them, to show them you love them, and you really DO love them- but then they'll just throw it your face and say- 'you're fake- we only like people who are dramatic and pissy.'  


Sorry, - I wasn't thinking much about that while I wrote it- but I still think it's true. . . mostly

4 comments:

Kelly Jean said...

I didn't mean it, Val. I take back my "as pink as a pig" comment. It's SO not true. Just forget I even said it. And then... think of the happy wagon :D

vallarsen49 said...

YOU CAN'T JUST TAKE IT BACK! I'm keeping it :P so there. you're SO rude sometimes, first you give me something mean and then you want it BACK!?? Some friend you are. That's indian giving- JUST so you know.




(happy wagon....*sigh)

Kelly Jean said...

Um *plugging my ears* la la la la la! I took it back. It's done. So just drop it. Or else we'll get in another fight...and I'LL be the blogging about it.

vallarsen49 said...

you can blog you can blog you can blog all NIGHT Make me come out in the middle of the night to turn out the light- can't you get anything right!!