Wednesday, February 27, 2008

So EMBARRASSING!!!!

I just had the most amazing laugh attack!! SO I was sitting with my good friend Rob in the hallway and we were just chatting about nothing.  And by the by he ended up doing a great impersonation of a squirrel (don't ask) and we started laughing. I totally full on FARTed, right in front of my good friend Rob...HOW EMBARASSING! Right? Isn't that like the most embarassing thing you could do? Well, it was pretty embarrassing but LUCKILY me and (my good friend) Rob are close enough that it was not a hinderance to our friendship but rather one of the greatest bouts of laughter I've had in a looonnng time.  In fact I'm still laughing about it ... inside....still. 

So the POINT is that, every embarrassing moment can be A) really embarrassing or B) REALLY funny.  I choose funny.  Have you ever had an embarrassing moment be wonderful? Comment on my blog- I LOVE comments. Really. 

And Rob- you can just shut up.

2 comments:

L.W. said...

Oh my gosh, what a fabulous story. That is truly embarrassing! But...I think we all have had moments like that!

Some day when Ryan and I were just dating, we were wrestling and I jumped on his stomach, and he let out the biggest fart! We were both in such shock that we just sat there for a minute and he was like "YOU PUSHED IT OUT OF ME!" and we both just burst into laughter.

Personally, I'm not a fan of farts, but every once in awhile, they make for a very funny situation.

Unknown said...

val larsen never poops!

-Rob