Friday, January 25, 2008

Mooch

SO my roommates always make fun of me for coming home with random leftover food from social functions.  And I was thinking about it and I've decided that that is just DUMB (ben, ell....DUMB). Being a poor college student definitely has its ups and downs and I, personally, consider free food to be an UP, thank you very much.  I mean if it's leftover, no one's gonna eat it, they'll probably have to throw it away OR take it home to their family that doesn't NEED it as much as I do.  After all, families are together and I'm all alone, which gives me slight depression WHICH, as we all know, leads people to eat.  Not that I over eat- I don't.  But clearly this food goes to it's greatest benefit by being packaged up in tupperware and lovingly placed in my section of the refrigerator, rather than a landfill that emits toxic gases and ultimately contributes to global warming...sort of.  So get off my back roommates! I'm not a mooch, I'm just efficient. 

No comments: