Sunday, January 18, 2009

Funnies for the week

EVERY WEEK without fail my Uncle Tim sends me an email full of funny jokes. I always appreciate the laughter that he brings to everyone's life, not just my own. I figure that ALL of you can benefit too, so granted that these are not my own research, I still thought I'd copy and paste the love. Enjoy!


The new Treasury Secretary nominee, Timothy Geithner, has come up with a plan to lower taxes. Don’t pay them! – Jay Leno


Last night, Larry King interviewed President Bush, and Bush told him, "My favorite color is blue and I love enchiladas." Unfortunately, Bush was answering the question, "What was your greatest achievement as President?" – Conan


Paris Hilton has bought a pink customized Bentley based on the Barbie dream car she played with as a girl. She said she always wanted to be like Barbie when she grew up. How embarrassing ... for Barbie. – Jay


Because of the bad U.S. economy, many Broadway producers have started taking their musicals to China. In a related story, the entire cast of "Cats" has been eaten. – Conan

Happy Laughter

No comments: