Friday, December 12, 2008

Frog pond Skating- yay winter!!

Yay!! I love Boston in the winter. It smells like snow always and it's just beautiful! Tonight I went on a blind date with my new friend Jeremy. We doubled with Katasha and Tim (who are in love long time). It was so fun. We went to the frog pond skating rink in the Boston common. It's so christmasy because all the trees around the rink have beautiful lights on them, and there's a big Christmas tree in the middle of the common with lights on it. It's just beautiful. And I really do love ice skating so much. I never go unless it's the holidays but I love going really fast and working on spins and stuff. It's just fun. I'm excited to have a round at the Murray rink in a couple days!!! yay!!
Tasha and Tim!!



Tasha and ME


Me and my awesome DATE!!



We were danseen


Tim busting some serious moves

1 comment:

Chase said...

That seems like it was an awesome night. I really want to go ice skating now, even though I'd probably shatter my ankle. But it would be worth it.
Merry Christmas and good luck with finals