Monday, December 8, 2008

FINALS WEEK

It's finals week and I come home in ONE WEEK!! I'm so excited to see you all!!!!
People I MUST hang out with:
-Family (first and foremost)
-Ellen's friends (you know who you are)
-the Marsh family
- the "Y" guys (devotional? yes no?)- o and I'd love to meet Grant's fiance!!!
-Angela Garrett- and her FIANCE!!
-All members of the Brown fam
-Jesse Ward
-Chase Arnold
-All boston folk
-Cirby Lee
-Dan
-Camilla Olsen
-EMILY BOURNE- hello not like this summer
-SAMANTHA CHRISTENSEN STANTON!!!!!!!!
-Christine xavier Carruth Frandsen!!
more to come.....
Places:
-home
-mountains
-Nature center
-downtown (lights!!!!!!)
-Brown, Garrett, Irion homes
-Scone cutter with Richard

5 comments:

Lindsay said...

oh happiness that i'm basically mentioned twice :) Please please please! I can't wait to play!
oh...good luck with finals hehe

Sami said...

Ouchy ouch! My name's not on your list! :)

Christine Frandsen said...

question...
how do you know Emily Bourne? Because I love that girl and I forgot how you know each other.

And I will be in Murray the week of New years. I would love to see your face :)

Kelly Jean said...

Yay! You're practically here. That's so happy. I'm excited to hear all the updates of your life!!

Sami said...

I'M SO GLAD I'M ON YOUR LIST!!! I don't care what we do, even if it's just a quick lunch, since you are ridiculously busy, I just want to SEE YOUR FACE. Do you have my number?