Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Murray-town

Hey that last post was real intense- I promise I'm not that convicted about EVERYTHING I do. Today I was looking at some pictures of a family friend from when they were little. It was someone who went to the same high school I did, so a lot of the people in his childhood pictures are people I know and love. And I know I'm in Boston and I love it here and I'm really becoming "a woman" out here, learning how to be independent and rely more on myself and my Savior and all that. But I've been here three years now and I have to say, I don't think I'll ever stop missing Murray. There is something there that just doesn't exist any where else. I miss it. I love it. I wanna raise my family in that feeling. So here's to all the Murray kids- I love you guys!

Me and Jeff-favorite pic of us





Yes farewells~ Everyone's coming home so soon!!




Shupe, Dan, Lauren






Sister- I love your friends.
Ry guy and Christine!!!
My favorite (blurry) picture of me and Kell- o I miss you girl




Ben in our house :)
Ell and I at the Bagelry- may it rest in peace :(

5 comments:

Kelly Jean said...

Ah, what a fabulous post! :) I miss you!! Can't wait for our annual shindig in a few weeks!

vallarsen49 said...

yay annual shindig!! And Richard will be there...:). I miss you.

Christine Frandsen said...

ha! I loved this! I miss high school- kind of. :) Love ya Val!

Richard J. said...

I don't get a picture or a mention in your post?

....its okay. I'm not mad.

Michelle Montgomery said...

Oh...I love memories! I almost cried looking at some of these pictures of all the Murray people! But i'm with Richard on this one...
Just kidding. I totally enjoyed this post Val!