Thursday, November 20, 2008

Blog

Sorry I haven't posted in a while. It's been a little busy and a little bit hectic. I've been really trying lately to get centered and happy you know? I don't know if you guys have ever felt this way- you know when you're just kind of on your "spiritual A-game" so to speak? like makin' good choices, letting little things go, really loving other people, having a good attitude, makin your bed in the morning and stayin' healthy kind of thing? Like when you just feel the spirit a lot and you know that Heavenly Father's there and your eternal perspective is in a killer-awesome place?\

Well- I love those times and this semester has just not been that. I've kind of been slackerish and bad attitude junk and not happy loving other people-ness all the time. But I've been fighting that and today...

I feel...

sweet.

I love people today- and not on my own, I can't give myself credit. I owe it to God. He makes my life heaven when I step aside and let him. It's awesome. Maybe that's why I haven't written for a while- just wasn't in the zone, that sharing-your-life-to-build-relationships...zone. So I gues I can say I'M BACK YA'LL and I LOVE YA!!

I also got this fabulous quote today that i wish to share with all my loved ones-if you're reading this considered self loved!:

Don't look back, you're not going that way

No comments: