Wednesday, December 9, 2009

megara...

It's 4 am and just finished a major project that's due tomorrow (tempted to just stay up......not likely). While I was taking a "break" I looked up my megara's blog. She's my friend from the Utah place of happiness where fun, family, friends and love flow freely. Call me Dorothy- there's really no place like home. But Megan has a very specific humor that's possibly the most hilarious thing I've ever been blessed to have part of my life.

http://forthebrynne.blogspot.com/2008/06/still-hate-it.html

- This is her blog.
I love you megan come back from Thailand when you're done doing the Lord's work.

One thing (of the many) that I love about megan...actually no I'm going to list a whole ton:

-always looks cute
-gorgeous and knows it.
-doesn't act like it
-always funny...hands down
-taking pictures all the time
-super spiritual
-weird
-artsy
-That one time we had major bonding in your nasty mini-van...Talking about boy drama
-once She was a shrimp for halloween - she wore a light salmony-pink uni-tard with a big pillow/hood with eyeballs on her head.
-Did I mention gorgeous
and funny
and I miss her

That's my tiny shout out to Sister Sollis. I want her back in my life ... now. :(. But I'll have to wait

2 comments:

Ellen Irion said...

hahahha YES that video rocks the house!!!!

and i completely agree, Megan is so cool! (i should probably use more eloquent rhetoric that "she's cool" ... cause she's more than cool)
But for reals, i wouldn't mind being more like her ... and you :)

i love Dew!!! See you in 10 days!!! (Finally that number i small!)

Kelly Jean said...

Ahhh, ditto!!! LOVE MEGAN SOLLIS!!! I don't know how anyone could know her and NOT love her. She's so funny & gorgeous - and just all those things you said about her :)