Monday, June 30, 2008

Shiner



O you THINK that's eyeliner DONTCHA! Well you're WRONG! I definitely had the most frightening bloody nose OF MY LIFE right after I hit someone's elses elbow WITH MY HEAD. Definitely playing frizbee. Definitely painful, but not broken. O and don't worry , I'm getting a new driver's license tomorrow. I will remember this pain in my FACE every time I fly, drink or get pulled over...except I don't drink so it's not that bad. It was seriously scary- I always thought the word "gush" was an exaggeration...o contraire. It looked fake. Like a....nevermind that's graffic. Anyway that's the newest goings on for Val. Hope you're all healthy and happy and ready to share your own amazing black eye stories- Let's HEAR EM!

3 comments:

Sami said...

I don't have any cool eye stories. I hate eyes. They are creepy. I don't mean that they are creepy when they are just sitting in your socket, I mean they are creepy when something sharp is coming at them.

Our friend told us a story about this guy he worked with. I guess he was playing with his dog and the claw hit him just right, right underneat the bottom lid and it POPPED HIS EYEBALL OUT OF THE SOCKET!!! You heard me. Popped it right out. Now THAT, my friend is creepy. At least his eyesight came back after a few weeks. Good thing he was smart enough to just hurry and push it back in once he felt it flop on his cheek... Ehhhh.... *shudder*

Sami said...

Oh yeah and.... if you are in Utah then we had BETTER get together. I mean it. You better email me.

vallarsen49 said...

Sam..wow. That's the coolest eyeball story I've ever heard. good work.