Sunday, February 27, 2011

V-Blog #5- Back in the City Ah!!

Javier Cruz - Acoustic shtuff :)
- That's him on Mando, if I can get a link on his more recent work I'll send it your way. :)
+ a the DEMO we did this summer- he's on drums. Talk about talented. This is the work I did with Tim, my friend on the cruise ship- if you'd like to check out his blog go here :)

The Fading Point-

- Correction to my uninformed speaking (I need to be more prepared for these posts :S )
INFO: "The Fading Point is Southern Virginia University's premier acapella group. We provide an awe-inspiring vocal entertainment experience to the east coast region."



... not my favorite thumbnail choice for a video but- whatevs, there's more to life than avoiding looking awkward :S :)

Thanks for Watching, leave me a comment so I know who you is!!!